BeeBop Books stories encourage compassion and self-confidence. Children connect with our books and enjoy the interactive coloring pages that inspire creativity. Start conversations in front of the fireplace, around the dinner table, and in the classroom.
The Christmas Pumpkin: A heartwarming story that helps readers understand that if you believe in something, you can make it happen. Introducing James, a loveable young boy who decides to carve a star on a green pumpkin and let his light shine. What would you do with a green pumpkin for Christmas? This story sweetly conveys the significance of self-confidence and family support in early elementary aged readers. Read more about the story.
Order your ebook for any reader here!
The Worst Day Ever!: James, a loveable young boy, feels like he is facing the worst day of his life. Classroom and school rules can be difficult and sometimes friends can be in a bad mood. James learns there is someone to hug him no matter how bad his day is. Counselors and parents agree, this story resonates with elementary aged children. Sure to be another family favorite. Read more about the story.
FREE SHIPPING continues! You asked for it-we listened. Autographed copies available here.
Awards & Accolades
- Dove Family Approved Seal for all ages – The Worst Day Ever! received a review and made the front page of www.Dove.org
- First Place, Illustrated Children’s Book- Presswomen of Texas
- Third Place, Illustrated Children’s Book – National Federation of Press Women
- Finalist, Illustrated Children’s Book – North Texas Book Festival
- Dr. Toy’s Best Picks Children’s Products Awards
- Artilces about the author and the story: The Herald, Texoma Living Magazine, Texas Co-Op Power, The Belton Journal
- The National Christmas Tree Association “Christmas Reads” selections
Look for craft ideas on Pinterest