BeeBop Books encourage compassion and self-confidence. Children connect with our books and enjoy the interactive coloring pages that inspire creativity. Start conversations in the classroom, around the dinner table, at bedtime, or in front of the fireplace.
James feels like he is facing the worst day of his life. Classroom and school rules can be difficult and sometimes friends can be in a bad mood. James learns there is someone to hug him no matter how bad his day is. Counselors and parents agree, this story resonates with elementary aged children. Sure to be another family favorite. Read more about the story.
**Winner NTBF, PWT & NFPW Illustrated Children’s Books
**Mom’s Choice Award Gold & Dove Family Seal of Approval
‘The Worst Day Ever!’ is a book that can help elementary aged children feel understood. It addresses self-control, impulsivity, and attention-deficit issues. It also shows examples of compassion when friends struggle with similar issues. – Kim Carson, M.Ed., LPC
A heartwarming story that helps readers understand that if you believe in something, you can make it happen. Introducing James, a loveable young boy who decides to carve a star on a green pumpkin and let his light shine. What would you do with a green pumpkin for Christmas? This story sweetly conveys the significance of self-confidence and family support in early elementary aged readers. Read more about the story. Click here for the ebook –any reader!
**Mom’s Choice Award Gold & Dove Family Seal of Approval **Dr. Toy Best Picks
“The Christmas Pumpkin” is a wonderfully creative and inspiring story. The message resonates with children, helping them understand that it is okay to be true to yourself. To let your own light shine. – Retired kindergarten teacher
Autographed copies available here.
Awards & Accolades
Featured on CBS, NBC, and Fox Good Day. Featured in The Herald Democrat, Van Alstyne Leader, The Howe Enterprise– pg 13, Go TEXAN’s e-zine, and Van Alstyne Leader. A review on Tear A Page and GoodReads. Featured IBPA member. Participant in Tulsa’s Junior League video.
- Mom’s Choice Gold Award – honoring excellence in family-friendly content – The Worst Day Ever! and The Christmas Pumpkin
- Dove Family Seal of Approval for all ages – The Worst Day Ever! & The Christmas Pumpkin
- First Place, Illustrated Children’s Book – NTBF – The Worst Day Ever!
- First Place, Illustrated Children’s Book- PWT – The Christmas Pumpkin and The Worst Day Ever!
- Third Place, Illustrated Children’s Book – NFPW – The Christmas Pumpkin
- Finalist, Illustrated Children’s Book – NTBF – The Christmas Pumpkin
- Dr. Toy’s Best Picks Children’s Products Awards – The Christmas Pumpkin
- Artilces about the author, illustrator & the stories: The Herald, Texoma Living Magazine, Texas Co-Op Power, Herald Democrat, and The Belton Journal
- The National Christmas Tree Association “Christmas Reads” selections
Look for craft ideas on Pinterest